Updated 28th February 2022
Following a detailed Risk Assessment with our Health & Safety Consultant, Dungarvan Enterprise Centre, introduced the following COVID-19 protocols to provide a safe work environment for all tenants, coworkers and visitors.
This list is not an exhaustive list and our protocols are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- Visitors/Contractors – We would ask that all visitors/contractors sanitise their hands upon entering Dungarvan Enterprise Centre.
- Sanitisation – there are 5 hand sanitisers in the building: one at the Main entrance of DEC, one at the side door, one at the entrance to the kitchen, one at the ladies and gents’ toilets and one on the top floor. We would ask that everyone entering Dungarvan Enterprise Centre sanitise their hands upon entering the building.
- Cleaning – all touch points in common areas are sanitised twice a day with a deep clean at weekends.
- Face Masks – We would ask that all visitors/contractors consider wearing a face mask in all common areas i.e. on entering and exiting and using the DEC facilities.
- Physical Distancing – Social distancing should be maintained where possible.
- Lift – Only one person is allowed in the lift at any one time.
- Kitchen – Please practice social distancing where possible.