Business Training and Mentoring
Clients of Dungarvan Enterprise Centre may avail of business support services in the form of training and mentoring from our centre manager Margaret Durand, who provides a full advisory service.
Dungarvan Enterprise Centre runs regular essential business skills development programmes. Business training will provide the skills, strategies and approaches you need to make a success of your venture. We can provide training tailored to the specific needs of your business to help you meet your targets and achieve your goals. Training is run on an open or tailored basis.
- Social Media
- Legal & Tax
- Customer Care
- Operational Efficiency
- General Business
A full range of mentor supports is provided by Waterford County Enterprise Board
and includes general management, financial, human resource legislation, marketing and strategic planning to assist your business increase sales and turnover to a market position that will enable expansion. Mentor assistance is dealt with on an individual basis and is preceded by a business assessment to ensure that your business is getting the best out of the County Enterprise Board mentoring programme.
The Role of a Mentor
- Advise and provide direction
- Help clarify business objectives
- Help the promoter identify problems and suggest areas for improvement
- Discuss solutions and innovative ways of improving business activity
- Help with the decision making process
- Share experiences and knowledge
- Provide structure and context for discussion
- Offer assistance in compiling a business plan